- Spray olive oil
- 150g kale, stalks removed, shredded
- 50g baby spinach
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 80g lean sliced ham
- 30g grated reduced-fat mature cheese
- 1tbsp basil pesto mixed with 2tsp cold water
- 100g mixed salad leaves and
- 2 slices wholegrain sourdough, to serve
- Heat the grill to high. Spray a medium non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over a medium heat, then add the kale, spinach and spring onions and fry for 1 min or until just wilted. Add 1tbsp water, then cover and cook for a further 2 min and season with black pepper.
- Add the eggs and swirl the mixture around the pan. Add the ham and scatter with the cheese. Cook for 1–2 min, then grill for 1 min. Add dollops of the pesto and cook for 30–60 sec until puffed and golden and set.
- Serve with the salad leaves and sourdough bread.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
453 34.3g 22.8g 6.5g 6.8g 4.2g 2.4g 408mg 24.2g 5.5mg