- 1 small potato (150g), peeled and diced
- 1tsp olive oil
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ red or yellow pepper, diced
- ½tsp dried oregano
- 80g frozen peas
- 2 eggs, plus 1 egg white
- 50g baby spinach
- 1tbsp grated parmesan-style vegetarian cheese and 1tsp balsamic vinegar, to serve
- Put the potato in a microwave-safe bowl, cover, then heat on high for 3 min (or steam until tender). Heat the oil in an 18–20cm non-stick frying pan that has a lid, then add the potato along with the spring onions, pepper and oregano and fry for 3–4 min, stirring occasionally. Add the peas and cook for 1 min.
- Beat the eggs and egg white in a small bowl, then season with black pepper. Pour the whisked eggs over the vegetables, tilting the pan from side to side so the egg covers the veg and the base of the pan.
- Cover the frying pan with the lid and cook for 5 min over a low heat or until the omelette is set.
- Turn the omelette out on to a dinner plate, scatter with the spinach and cheese, then drizzle with the balsamic vinegar. Serve straightaway.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
462kcal 30g 18g 5.2g 11g 10g 1g 304mg 40g 6.2mg