- 80g green beans, cut into 3cm lengths
- ½ courgette, thinly sliced
- 60g broccoli, cut into small florets
- Cooking oil spray
- 100g firm tofu, cut into small cubes
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2tbsp skimmed milk
- 1tbsp dukkah (Egyptian spice mix)
- 1 slice wholemeal bread and 2tbsp spicy chutney, to serve
- Put the green beans, courgette and broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with clingfilm and cook on high for 2 min (or steam for 3–4 min) until tender-crisp.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and spray with oil. Add the tofu and cook for 3–4 min until golden, then transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Combine the eggs and milk in a jug, then season with white pepper. Spray the frying pan used to cook the tofu with a little more oil and heat. Pour in the egg and swirl around to coat the base of the pan. Cook for 1–2 min until the omelette is almost all cooked.
- Arrange the vegetables and tofu over the omelette in the pan, then sprinkle with the dukkah. Cook for a further 1 min. Serve immediately with the bread and chutney.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
503kcal 37.2g 20.5g 4.6g 13.4g 19.7g 1.6g 356mg 42.5g 7.1mg