- Spray olive oil
- 350g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 350g asparagus, trimmed (see tip)
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 2 courgettes, cut into wedges
- 2 baby gem lettuces, cut into wedges
- 150g soya beans
- 2tbsp tahini
- 2tbsp no added salt or sugar smooth peanut butter
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 handfuls fresh herb leaves (such as mint, parsley, sage, basil)
- Spray a large griddle pan with olive oil over a medium heat. Cook the tenderstem, asparagus, green beans and courgettes in batches for 1–2 min until lightly charred and tender. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Cook the lettuces in batches for 20–30 sec on each side.
- Meanwhile, steam the soya beans for 5 min. In a small bowl, combine the tahini, peanut butter, garlic, lemon juice and about 4tbsp water (more if required).
- In a small non-stick frying pan, heat the sunflower oil over a medium heat. Fry the herb leaves, in batches, for 10–15 sec or until lightly crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Arrange the vegetables on a serving platter. Drizzle over the tahini sauce and scatter with the crispy herb leaves to serve.
TIP You can omit the asparagus and use a greater quantity of the other veg if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
207 10g 15g 2.3g 6.1g 3.1g 0.1g 161mg 4.2g 3.5mg