- 400g lean beef rump steak
- Cooking oil spray
- 1tsp mixed dried Italian herbs
- ¼tsp garlic salt
- 6tbsp fat-free vinaigrette
- 100g radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 100g rocket
- 4 thick crusty white bread slices
- 40g parmesan shavings
- Heat a griddle pan. Spray the beef with a little oil and sprinkle with the herbs and garlic salt. Put the beef in the pan and cook over a medium-high heat for 1–2 min on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside for 5 min, then thinly slice and arrange on a plate. Drizzle with half the vinaigrette and leave for a further 5 min.
- Mix the radishes, onion and pepper with the rocket and toss with the remaining vinaigrette.
- Put each slice of crusty bread on a plate. Top with the salad, parmesan shavings and the beef slices, drizzling over any remaining vinaigrette from the plate to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
336 31.9g 8.8g 3.8g 3.3g 8.7g 2.1g 223mg 34.2g 4mg