- 250g on-the-vine cherry tomatoes, snipped into bunches
- Cooking oil spray
- 150g ricotta
- ½ small red chilli, finely chopped
- Zest 1 lemon
- 250g asparagus, woody ends snapped off
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Put the tomatoes in the tray, spray with oil and season with ground black pepper, then roast for 20 min or until softened and the skins look a bit wrinkly.
- Meanwhile, combine the ricotta, chilli, lemon zest and a pinch of black pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the grill to high. Spray the asparagus with oil and grill, turning occasionally, for 3–4 min until tender and lightly charred.
- Cool slightly, then slice on the diagonal. Toast the bread.
- Spoon the ricotta mixture on to the toast, then top with the roasted tomatoes and grilled asparagus. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
221 10.4g 5.6g 2.9g 4.8g 4.8g 0.6g 217mg 31g 1.6mg