- 400g baby new potatoes
- 2 x 250g lean rump steaks (about 2cm thick), fat trimmed
- Spray olive oil
- 350g asparagus, trimmed
- 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1tbsp cider vinegar
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small cucumber
- 75g watercress
- Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan over a high heat. Cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Cook the potatoes, uncovered, for 10-12 min or until tender. Drain. When cool enough to handle, slice the potatoes.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray the beef and the asparagus with the olive oil. Heat a large chargrill pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the beef and asparagus for 3-4 min on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Set the beef aside for 5 min to rest, then slice thinly.
- Combine the mustard, vinegar and 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil in a large bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Add the sliced potatoes, cucumber, watercress and asparagus and toss to combine. Serve the salad on a platter, topped with the
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
309 33g 10g 2.9g 4.6g 4g 0.5g 85mg 17g 4.1mg