- 400g skinless and boneless chicken breasts, halved horizontally
- 4 spring onions, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 courgettes, sliced lengthways
- 2 red peppers, quartered lengthways
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 50g baby spinach
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ chilli, chopped
- ½ small bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked, stalks reserved for the dressing
- 4 wholegrain bread rolls, to serve
For the dressing
- 3tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1tbsp grated fresh ginger
- ½ fresh chilli, finely chopped
- Put the dressing ingredients, including the coriander stalks, in a small saucepan with 4tbsp water and bring to the boil. Take off the heat and set aside to cool. Pour half the dressing into a small sterilised jar and put in the fridge.
- Put the chicken in a shallow dish and pour over the remaining dressing. Cover, then put in the fridge to marinate for 20 min or until ready to cook.
- Heat the grill to medium. Cook the chicken for 2–3 min on each side until cooked through. Transfer to a clean chopping board and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, toss the spring onions, courgettes and peppers in a mixing bowl with the sunflower oil. Grill the veg for 5–7 min, turning, until tender.
- Thinly slice the chicken, then toss with the spinach, tomatoes, chilli, coriander leaves, the grilled veg and the reserved dressing. Serve with the bread rolls.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
361 33.3g 7.6g 1.5g 6.3g 22g 2.2g 182mg 42.4g 3.5mg