- 2 extra large (250g each) skinless chicken breasts
- 2 small ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 long green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves, plus extra to garnish
- Juice 1 lime
- Cooking oil spray
- 400g can black beans in water, drained
- 1 avocado, flesh chopped
- 2 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 200g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 2tsp olive oil, plus 1tsp extra to drizzle
- Carefully cut each chicken breast through the middle horizontally to create 4 thin fillets.
- Combine the mango, chilli, onion, coriander and all but 2tsp of the lime juice in a medium bowl, then set aside.
- Heat the barbecue or a non-stick griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Spray the chicken fillets with oil, then cook for 2–3 min on each side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the beans, avocado, lettuce and tomatoes in a large salad bowl. Combine the remaining lime juice with the 2tsp olive oil, then toss with the salad.
- Serve the chicken drizzled with the extra 1tsp olive oil, with the mango salsa and bean salad, garnished with extra coriander.
TIP: If you can’t get extra large chicken breasts, use 4 small ones, around 125g each.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
341kcal 36.9g 12g 2.5g 12g 13.8g 0.2g 83mg 19.4g 2.8mg