- 4 corn on the cobs (with husks on to make handles, if you like)
- 2tbsp basil pesto
- 2tbsp finely grated or shaved vegetarian parmesan-style cheese
- If using cobs with husks, peel back the husks without removing. Discard the silks, then pull the husks back over to cover the corn and twist the ends to secure. Soak the cobs (with or without husks) in water for 1 hr.
- Meanwhile, combine the pesto with 1½tbsp water in a small bowl.
- Drain the corn, then peel back the husks, if using, and tie with string to make handles. Heat a barbecue or non-stick griddle pan to medium-high. Cook the corn for 10–12 min, turning, until charred and tender. Transfer to a board, drizzle with the pesto and serve sprinkled with the grated cheese.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
164kcal 6.6g 10g 2.2g 3.2g 2.9g 0.4g 86mg 10g 1.1m