- 350g baking potatoes, scrubbed, thinly sliced into chips
- Cooking oil spray
- 400g asparagus, trimmed
- 200g mini peppers, quartered lengthways and deseeded
- 5tbsp coarsely chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 5tbsp coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 1tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 150g skinless firm white fish fillets
- 1½tbsp lemon juice, plus wedges to serve
- 120g mixed salad leaves
- Cook the chips in a medium pan of boiling water for 3 min, then drain well in a colander. Heat the barbecue to medium-high. Spray the chips with oil, then cook on the barbecue for 6–8 min, turning, until charred and tender. Set aside on a plate and keep warm.
- Add the asparagus and peppers to the barbecue and cook for 5 min, turning, or until slightly charred and just tender. Set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine the herbs, garlic, chilli, vinegar and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Spray the fish all over with oil, then barbecue for 3 min on each side or until just cooked through. Toss the chips and barbecued veg in the lemon juice, then serve with the fish, topped with the herb salsa, with the salad leaves and lemon wedges on the side.
- Take it indoors If you don’t have a barbecue (or the sky looks ominous), you can cook all this recipe indoors in a hot non-stick griddle or frying pan.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
314kcal 35.7g 9.9g 1.6g 5.3g 6g 1.6g 145mg 18.2g 2.5mg