- 150g chargrilled red peppers in brine, drained and thinly sliced
- ½ bunch of fresh flatleaf parsley, chopped
- 100g pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 50g rocket, roughly chopped
- 2tbsp capers, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 thick white fish fillets (approx 140g each)
- Cooking oil spray
- 100g sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 lemons, halved
- 2tsp olive oil
- 2tsp red wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the peppers, parsley, olives, rocket and capers, then set aside.
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Put the fish on a baking tray and spray with a little oil. Cook for 3 min, then turn and cook on the other side for 2 min. Brush the top of each fillet with the tomato pesto, then return to the grill for a further 2–3 min until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan until hot. Spray the lemons with a little oil and cook for 2–3 min until browned.
- Drizzle the salad with the olive oil and vinegar, then gently toss. Divide among 4 plates and serve with the grilled fish and lemon halves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
255 27.9g 13.9g 2.1g 2.5g 2.6g 3g 198mg 4g 1.5mg