- 200g basmati rice
- 325g mixed frozen sweetcorn and peas
- 325g baby parsnips, halved lengthways
- 325g baby carrots
- 500g flat white skinless fish fillets
- 30g parmesan, finely grated
- 100g tzatziki and lemon wedges, to serve
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Heat the grill to medium and put a baking tray in to heat. Put the rice in a medium pan and pour over 400ml boiling water. Simmer, covered, for 10–12 min until the rice is cooked and all the liquid is absorbed. Add the sweetcorn and peas to the pan for the last 2 min of cooking. Remove from the heat and fluff with a fork.
- While the rice is cooking, steam the parsnips and carrots for 6–8 min until tender-crisp.
- Put the fish fillets on a piece of foil and sprinkle with the parmesan. Carefully transfer to the hot baking tray and grill for 3–4 min on one side only until golden on top and cooked through.
- Divide the fish, rice mixture and veg among 4 plates. Serve topped with a dollop of tzatziki and a sprinkling of parsley and ground black pepper, with lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
474 35.8g 7.6g 3g 11g 15.6g 0.6g 188mg 65.9g 2.5mg