- 200g peeled and de-veined raw king prawns
- Cooking oil spray
- 2tsp paprika
- 2tsp turmeric
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large avocado, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon, plus wedges to serve
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Put the prawns in a large bowl and spray with a little oil. Add the paprika, tumeric and 2 of the crushed garlic cloves, then gently stir to combine.
- Put a griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Add the prawns and cook for 1–2 min on each side until cooked (they’ll turn pink and curl up a little). Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, gently combine the remaining crushed garlic clove, the chickpeas, tomatoes, avocado, onion, coriander and lemon juice. Season with ground black pepper, then divide among 4 plates and top with the prawns. Serve with the lemon wedges and salad leaves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
233 15.3g 12.1g 2.5g 6.8g 5.3g 0.3g 104mg 16.3g 3.1mg