- 4 x 170g skinless salmon fillets
- 2tsp sesame seeds
- Juice 1 lime
- 2tbsp mirin
- 1tbsp tamari
- 200g soba noodles (see tip)
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, finely sliced
- 50g baby spinach, shredded
- Heat the grill to high. Line a large baking tray with foil. Put the salmon fillets in the prepared tray and grill for 2–3 min on each side until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, set a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the sesame seeds and toast lightly for 1 min. Put the toasted seeds in a small bowl with the lime juice, mirin and tamari and mix to make a dressing.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, then add the soba noodles and cook for 3–4 min until just tender. Rinse under cold running water, then drain.
- Put the cooked noodles in a large salad bowl with the carrots, spring onions, pepper and baby spinach. Add the dressing and toss lightly.
- Flake the grilled salmon and toss lightly with the noodles and vegetables. Divide among 4 bowls and serve.
COOK’S TIP If you need this to be gluten free, make sure the soba noodles are 100% buckwheat (or use steamed
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
485 41.6g 20.8g 3.6g 4.4g 10.2g 1.1g 100mg 35.2g 2.2mg