- 400g baby plum tomatoes
- Cooking oil spray
- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 350g asparagus, trimmed
- 400g tin cannellini beans in water, drained
- 100g rocket
- 1tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line a large baking tray with baking paper, then add the tomatoes and spray with oil. Roast for 10 min or until the skins start to shrivel, then set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large griddle pan to high. Spray the salmon and asparagus with oil. Griddle the salmon for 3 min on each side or until cooked, and the asparagus for 5 min or until tender.
- Put the asparagus, cannellini beans and rocket in a large bowl. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and toss lightly to coat.
- Divide the salad among 4 serving dishes, then top each with a salmon fillet. Spoon over the roasted plum tomatoes, sprinkle with ground black pepper, then serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
373 38.8g 18.2g 3.2g 7.6g 6.2g 0.2g 149mg 13.7g 3.2mg