- Cooking oil spray
- 250g reduced-fat halloumi, cut into 8 slices
- 4 wholemeal tortilla wrap, cut into long strips
- 320g green beans, sliced and blanched
- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained
- Bag of rocket
- 1 small carrot, coarsely grated
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 4tbsp low-fat salad dressing
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with a little oil and heat over a medium-high heat. Fry the halloumi for 2 min on each side or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill to low and grill the tortilla strips for about 3 min or until crisp.
- Toss together the green beans, chickpeas, rocket, carrot, celery and salad dressing in a large bowl. Transfer to a serving plate, top with the halloumi and serve with the tortilla strips.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
399 25.4g 13.3g 6.6g 46.6g 5.9g 2.5g 658mg 46.6g 3.1mg