- 125g wholewheat couscous
- 1tsp harissa paste
- 400g can no added salt lentils, drained
- 150g lean cooked ham, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp currants
- 100g rocket
- Zest and juice
- ½ orange
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Put the couscous in a large heatproof bowl. Add the harissa and 250ml boiling water and stir to combine. Cover and set aside for 4 min, then fluff the grains with a fork.
- Add the lentils, ham, carrots, pepper, spring onions, currants and rocket. Season with black pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice and zest and olive oil to make a dressing.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates and serve with the dressing to drizzle over
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
305 17.8g 6.8g 1.4g 6.3g 8.5g 0.8g 100mg 40g 3.7mg