- 2 ready-rolled reduced-fat shortcrust pastry sheets, or 2 filo pastry sheets
- 80g lean ham, torn
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 eggs
- Cooking oil spray
- 4tbsp chopped flatleaf parsley, to garnish
- Large green salad, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180°C/gas 6. Grease 4 extra-large muffin moulds.
- Cut 2 x 14cm rounds from each shortcrust pastry sheet, then press one round into the base and sides of each mould. If using filo pastry, cut each sheet into 6 squares, then use 3 squares to line each mould, spraying each layer with oil.
- Put some ham and tomato into each pastry shell, then crack an egg into it and spray with a little oil. Bake for 20–25 min until golden brown and crisp. 4 Sprinkle with parsley and ground black pepper, then serve with the salad.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
468 17.7g 25.8g 9g 4.4g 4g 1.8g 132mg 39.2g 3.2mg