- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 100g lean smoked ham, chopped
- 750ml reduced-salt chicken stock
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 x 400g tins lentils in water, drained
- 150g green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1 small courgette, chopped
- 100g frozen peas
- Fresh flatleaf parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion, celery and carrot and cook, stirring, for 5 min.
- Add the tomatoes, ham, stock and mustard and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 min or until the veg are tender and the soup has reduced slightly.
- Add the lentils, beans, courgette and peas and simmer for 5 min or until the beans are tender. Serve sprinkled with the parsley.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
256 18.2g 6.5g 1.8g 13g 12.8g 2.2g 68mg 32.6g 2.1mg