- 250g penne or rigatoni
- 2tbsp low-fat spread
- 2½tbsp plain flour
- 500ml skimmed milk
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 75g slow-roasted tomatoes
- 150g cooked lean ham
- 100g goat’s cheese or reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain, then return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, melt the spread in a saucepan over a medium heat, then stir in the flour and cook for
1 min. Take off the heat; slowly add the milk, stirring until combined. Put the mixture back on the heat; stir until it thickens. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 min. Take off the heat; stir in the mustard.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta, then stir in the tomatoes and ham. Transfer to a 2 litre baking dish, top with cheese, then bake for 15–20 min until golden and hot.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
476 26.6g 12.3g 5.9g 5.6g 12.5g 2.1g 240mg 69g 2.4mg