- 4 eggs, separated
- 2tbsp skimmed milk
- 3tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 1tsp wholegrain mustard
- Cooking oil spray
- 80g baby spinach, wilted
- 100g thinly sliced lean ham
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Combine the egg yolks, milk, parmesan and mustard in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until firm peaks form, then fold into the yolk mixture.
- Spray a 20cm non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-low heat. Add half the egg, spreading it evenly over the base. Cook for 2–3 min until the edge sets. Sprinkle over half the spinach, ham and tomatoes. Cook for 2–3 min until the egg is cooked, then fold in half and keep warm on a plate. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
304 29.2g 19.2g 6g 2.1g 3.8g 2.4g 245mg 3.9g 3.9mg