- 600g extra-lean pork mince
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1tbsp harissa paste
- Olive oil spray
- ½ aubergine, diced
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes with garlic and herbs
- 175g frozen peas
- 150g small broccoli florets
- 400g wholewheat penne
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pork mince, onion, parsley and harissa paste. Shape the mixture into 24 small balls.
- Put a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and spray with oil. Stir-fry the aubergine and pepper for 6–8 min until softened. Add the tomatoes, peas and broccoli, then simmer for 5–10 min until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain and return to the pan.
- Halfway through the pasta cooking time, heat some spray oil in another large non-stick frying pan, then cook the meatballs for 5–6 min until browned all over and cooked through.
- Add the broccoli mixture to the pasta and stir to combine, then divide among 6 bowls. Top each with 4 meatballs, then serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
509 45.5g 9.4g 2.9g 5.8g 11.3g 0.7g 83mg 64.8g 5.8mg