- For the base
- Cooking oil spray, to grease
- 100g strong white flour, plus extra to dust
- 100g strong wholemeal flour
- Pinch of salt
- 7g sachet fast-action dried yeast
- For the topping
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 large onion, diced
- 500g butternut squash, peeled deseeded and cut into chunks
- 175g broccoli florets, chopped into small pieces
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4tbsp tomato purée
- 75g reduced-fat mature cheese, grated
- ½tsp dried chilli flakes
- 125g 2% fat Greek yogurt
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/fan 210°C/gas 8. Lightly grease two baking sheets with spray oil.
- To make the base, mix the white and wholemeal flours with the salt and yeast in a food processor fitted with a dough blade. Add 125ml warm water and mix to form a smooth dough. Divide the dough into two pieces of equal size and roll each out thinly on a lightly floured surface. Transfer to the prepared baking sheets, cover with oiled clingfilm and set aside for 15 min in a warm place while you prepare the topping.
- Put a large saucepan over a medium heat and spray with a little oil. Add the onion and fry for 5 min until golden. Add the squash and 2tbsp water. Cover and cook for 15 min or until the squash is just cooked and the onions are caramelised. Add the broccoli and 1tbsp water. Cover and cook for a further 2–3 min until tender. Remove from the heat and add the balsamic vinegar.
- Spread the pizza bases with the tomato purée. Top with the squash mixture, then sprinkle with the cheese and chilli flakes.
- Bake in the oven for 15 min or until the bases are crisp and the cheese is melted. Cut into slices, drizzle with the yogurt and sprinkle with basil and black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
534kcal 25.1g 27.8g 12.7g 3.1g 6g 3.2g 341mg 48.7g 1.9mg