- 100g pudding rice
- 750ml skimmed milk
- 1tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- 2tbsp runny honey or to taste
- 170g pot fat-free Greek yogurt, to serve
- Put the pudding rice, milk and vanilla paste or extract in a large pan that has a lid. Bring to a gentle simmer over a very low heat, stirring.
- Cover the pan with the lid and simmer for 45–50 min, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking at the beginning and more often as the rice swells, until the rice is tender and the consistency is creamy. Stir in 1tbsp of the honey until evenly mixed.
- Divide the rice pudding among 4 serving bowls, then top each portion with yogurt and a drizzle of the remaining honey to taste. Swirl through and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
205kcal 11.8g 0.8g 0.3g 0.3g 19g 0.2g 281mg 40.3g 0.1mg