- Cooking oil spray
- 1 small leek, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2tbsp petit pois
- 70g broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- ½ x 440g pack frozen pizza dough (we used The Northern Dough Co. Original Pizza Dough, available from Waitrose, Ocado and Booths), thawed; or use the equivalent quantity of fresh dough
- Flour, for dusting
- 100g passata
- 70g ricotta
- 2 small eggs
- 2tsp extra-virgin olive oil, to drizzle (optional)
- 10g parmesan (or vegetarian alternative) shavings and fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Heat the oven to 240°C/fan 220°C/gas 9 and line 2 baking sheets with non-stick baking paper. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil, then add the leek and cook for 2 min. Add the petit pois and broccoli and cook, stirring, for 2–3 min.
- Turn out the pizza dough on to a lightly floured surface and cut in half. Roll each half out to a 20–22cm diameter circle, then put them on the prepared baking sheets. Spread each base with the passata, then top with the veg and crumble over the ricotta. Bake for 4–5 min, then remove the pizzas from the oven and crack an egg on to the centre of each. Return to the oven for another 4–5 min until the bases are golden and crisp and the egg whites are cooked.
- To serve, drizzle the oil over the pizzas, if using, then scatter with the parmesan and basil leaves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
449kcal 25.2g 12.8g 5g 7.5g 8.4g 2.5g 210mg 58g 2.9mg