- ½ very low salt chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2–3 slices dried mushrooms (eg shiitake) or 1 large fresh mushroom, sliced
- 50g frozen sweetcorn
- ½ carrot, julienned or grated
- 2 brussels sprouts or 1 baby pak choi, finely sliced
- 75g cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 150g straight to wok singapore noodles
- 2tbsp chopped fresh parsley or coriander, to garnish
- Layer all the ingredients, except the herbs, in the order stated in a 750ml jar with a lid. Keep the herbs in a separate container or wrap in clingfilm and put on top of the salad before sealing.
- When ready to eat, open the jar (remove the herbs) and fill with boiling water from the kettle. Reseal and leave to stand for 2 min, then open and stir well. Tip into a bowl or eat fom the jar, garnished with the herbs.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
418kcal 35.3g 5.9g 1.1g 8.8g 7.4g 0.5g 57mg 51.5g 1.8mg