- 1 small chicken breast, sliced in half horizontally
- ½ x 200g carton tomato passata
- Pinch dried oregano
- ½ x 125g ball light mozzarella, cut into 1cm slices
- 2tbsp grated parmesan
- Spray oil
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 100g broccoli florets, thinly sliced
- Large handful spinach leaves, thinly sliced
- ½ x 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed
- Fresh thyme sprigs, to garnish (optional)
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a small baking dish with non-stick baking paper. Put the chicken on the paper and spoon over the passata, then sprinkle over the oregano and top with the mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 15 min, then sprinkle over the parmesan and return to the oven for 5 more min.
- Meanwhile, spray a pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Add the spring onion and garlic and cook for 1 min. Add the broccoli and spinach and cook, stirring, for a further 1 min. Add the lentils and 2tbsp water and stir, then cover and cook for 3–4 min until tender.
- Serve the chicken with the lentil mixture, garnished with thyme sprigs, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
536 64g 16g 8g 11g 7g 0.8g 603mg 27g 7mg