- 1 egg
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Total Sweet sweetener to taste
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- Spray cooking oil
- 1tbsp 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 80g berries, thawed if frozen
- In a bowl, whisk 1 egg with the spices and sweetener. Dip the bread in the bowl to coat each side.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add the toast and fry until golden on both sides. Serve the eggy toast with the berries, topped with the yogurt.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
280 17g 7.3g 2g 8.4g 7.9g 0.9g 147mg 33g 2.7mg