- 900g sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- Spray olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 100g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp dukkah
- 750g skinless white fish fillets, such as coley, cut into chunks
- ½ red cabbage, shredded
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 200g peppers from a jar, drained and finely chopped
- 4tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 1tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 2 gherkins, finely chopped
- Squeeze lemon juice, plus lemon wedges to serve
- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Arrange the sweet potato wedges on 1 tray and spray with olive oil. Roast for 30–35 min.
- Meanwhile, combine the eggs and olive oil in a shallow bowl. Combine the breadcrumbs and dukkah in another shallow bowl. Dip the fish into the egg mix first, then the crumb mixture, and put on the second prepared tray. Bake for 15–25 min until cooked, turning once.
- Combine the cabbage, spring onions, carrots and peppers in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, tomato paste, gherkins and lemon juice, then add to the slaw and toss lightly. Season.
- Serve the fish bites with the sweet potato wedges, slaw and lemon wedges, garnished with parsley.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
466kcal 32g 11g 2.2g 10g 23g 1g 0.9mg 54g 4.2mg