User Review( votes)
- 1 very low salt gluten-free vegetable stock cube
- 125g instant polenta
- 2tsp plus 1½tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium red onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1tbsp drained baby capers
- 250g baby spinach
- ½ small bunch fresh basil leaves, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- Put 750ml boiling water and the stock cube in a saucepan over high heat. Cover and bring to the boil, then remove the lid and add the polenta. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring, for 5–7 min until polenta is thick. Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm.
- Heat 2tsp oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the onions and garlic for 5 min or until softened. Stir in the tomatoes and capers for a further 2 min or until the tomatoes start to soften. Fold in the spinach and basil, then transfer to a bowl.
- Heat 1½tbsp oil over a medium-high heat. Cook the fish, turning once, for 5 min or until browned and cooked through. Season with black pepper. Divide the fish, polenta and tomato mixture among 4 plates and serve garnished with the extra basil.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
274 30g 9.7g 1.6g 3.3g 7.6g 1.1g 128mg 14.5g 2.1mg