- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tsp fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- Zest and juice 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 12 french-trimmed lean lamb chops, or 4 lamb leg steaks (about 500g)
- 2 large courgettes
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- Spray oil
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained
- 2tsp gluten-free dijon or wholegrain mustard
- ½ x 20g bunch fresh mint, leaves torn
- Combine the garlic, fennel, lemon zest, 2tbsp juice and 2tsp oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add the lamb and turn to coat. Cover and set aside to marinate for 30 min.
- Heat a griddle pan to medium-high. Using a sharp knife, cut the courgettes into long, thin slices diagonally. Lightly spray the lamb, courgettes and tomatoes with oil. Add the lamb to the pan and cook for 2–3 min on each side until golden or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside to rest for 5 min. Meanwhile, add the courgettes and tomatoes to the same griddle pan and cook for 2 min on each side.
- Transfer the courgettes and tomatoes to a large bowl. Add the beans, mustard, mint, remaining lemon juice and olive oil and toss gently to combine. Season with black pepper. Serve the lamb, sliced thickly if using steaks, with the warm salad and lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
318 31g 15g 5g 6.8g 4.3g 0.5g 76mg 11g 4mg