- 750g fresh peaches, plus extra slices to garnish
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2tbsp honey
- 125ml apple juice
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Put a roasting tin in the freezer to chill for 30 min.
- Meanwhile, lightly score a cross on the base of each peach. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the peaches and simmer gently for 2 min. Remove the fruit with a slotted spoon and transfer to a large bowl of iced water to cool. Once cold, carefully remove the skin with a small sharp knife and discard. Cut the peaches into chunks, discarding the stones.
- Put the peaches, lemon juice, ginger, honey and apple juice in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin. Freeze, covered, for 2 hr or until frozen around the edges. Using a fork, scrape the mixture into icy granules. Return to the freezer for 2hr, scraping the mixture every 30 min.
- Spoon the granita into chilled serving glasses, and top with a few peach slices and mint leaves to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
134 2.1g 0.2g 0g 3.9g 28g 0g 19mg 28g 1mg