- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 spring onions, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 20g parmesan, finely grated
- 100g baby spinach
- 100g peppers from a jar (we used Peppadew)
- Spray cooking oil
- 2 small potatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 eggs
- 3tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 120ml skimmed milk
- 35g self-raising flour
- 1/2tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Spray a frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, carrot, spring onions and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 min until golden and almost tender.
- Arrange the vegetable mixture in a 25cm round baking dish, then add the chopped tomatoes.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, then add the yogurt and milk and mix well. Sift in the flour and combine. Add half the cheese and season with black pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Bake for 25–30 min until risen and golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the olive oil, vinegar and mustard in a medium bowl to make a dressing. Add the spinach and peppers and toss before serving with the clafoutis.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
511 27g 18g 5.8g 6.2g 24g 1.3g 461mg 56g 4mg