- 400g sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x 400g can no added salt chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2tbsp tahini
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the sweet potato chunks on the tray and drizzle with the oil. Toss well and season with freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 25–30 min until the sweet potatoes are tender and golden. Set aside to cool.
- Put the cooled sweet potatoes, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice and garlic in a food processor. Whiz with enough warm water to make a smooth mixture, then season with pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
147 4.4g 7.2g 1g 3.5g 3g 0g 76mg 14g 1.6mg