- 650g new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1tbsp baby capers in brine, rinsed and finely chopped
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- Cooking oil spray
- 250g tenderstem broccoli
- 350g green beans
- 30g flaked almonds, toasted
- 2tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon and 1tbsp juice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Steam the potatoes for a few min or until tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, combine the herbs and capers in a shallow bowl. Add the fish fillets and coat on both sides with the herb mixture.
- Spray a large frying pan with a little oil and set over a high heat. Add the fish and cook for 1–2 min on each side until golden. Transfer to the prepared baking tray, then bake in the oven for 5 min or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli and beans until tender-crisp. Transfer to a mixing bowl with the almonds, olive oil and lemon zest and juice, then toss.
- Serve the cooked fish with the new potatoes and vegetables.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
347 37.2g 8.8g 1.2g 7.9g 5.7g 0.6g 127mg 31.5g 3.5mg