- Spray cooking oil
- 500g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1cm thick rounds
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- 2tbsp snipped fresh chives
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, and 1tbsp lemon juice, plus extra to serve
- 400g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 4 x 125g skinless salmon fillets
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Spray a large baking tray with oil, then add the sweet potatoes and peppers. Spray lightly with oil, then bake for 20 min.
- Meanwhile, put the bread, chives, parsley and lemon juice in a food processor and whiz to make coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven, then add the broccoli and lemon wedges and spray with oil. Put the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, then press the breadcrumb mixture firmly on top of each fillet. Bake for a further 12–15 min until the vegetables are golden and tender, and the salmon is cooked to your liking. Serve drizzled with an extra squeeze of lemon juice.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
505kcal 34.4g 20.5g 3.9g 11.5g 13g 0.5g 127mg 40.1g 3.5mg