- 2tbsp juniper berries
- 1tsp peppercorns
- 2tsp coriander seeds
- 1 lemon
- 2tsp Total Sweet
- 6tbsp elderflower cordial
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- Ice and chilled soda water, to serve
- Crush the juniper berries, peppercorns and coriander seeds in a pestle and mortar, then tip into a jug.
- Using a vegetable peeler, pare strips of peel from half the lemon and add to the jug. Add the sweetener and top up to 125ml with boiling water. Stir and leave to cool completely. Chill for up to
2 days until ready to serve.
- To serve, squeeze the lemon juice and add to the syrup with the elderflower cordial. Add a few handfuls of ice and stir. Rub the herbs in your hands to release the aroma and put a sprig of each into 4 chilled glasses. Divide the mocktail among the glasses and top up with soda water to taste.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
92 0.1g 0.1g 0g 0.3g 21.1g 0g 10mg 23.4g 0.1mg