- 180g couscous
- 200g broccoli, trimmed and cut into small florets
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 250g cooked skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 25g unsalted cashew nuts, chopped
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ small bunch of basil, chopped
- Put the couscous in a heatproof bowl with the broccoli. Add the lemon zest and juice, then pour over 300ml boiling water. Cover with a plate to trap in the steam and set aside for 5 min.
- Add the cooked chicken to the couscous with the sun-dried tomatoes, cashew nuts, oil and basil. Season with freshly ground black pepper, mix well and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
388 kcal 28.5g 13.1g 2.3g 5g 2.2g 0.5g 52mg 39.2g 2.1mg