- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Small handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1tsp finely grated parmesan
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- Cooking oil spray
- In a small bowl, toss the tomatoes with most of the parsley and the olive oil, then set aside.
- Put the eggs, parmesan and spring onion in another small bowl and beat together with a fork. Season well with ground black pepper.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with a little oil and put over a medium heat. When hot, pour in the egg mixture and swirl so it coats the bottom of the pan. As the edges cook, pull them into the centre of the pan with a wooden spoon so the uncooked egg runs into the gaps. Repeat until all the egg is almost cooked and the bottom is golden, then gently flip over and cook for around 1 min on the other side.
- When the omelette is cooked but still a little soft in the middle, slide it on to a plate. Spoon the tomatoes over one half of the omelette, then fold the other half over. Serve sprinkled with black pepper and the rest of the parsley.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
275kcal 18.7g 19.8g 5.2g 3.1g 5.8g 0.6g 130mg 5.9g 4.3mg