- 300g penne
- Small bunch fresh basil leaves
- Small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2tbsp capers
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 400g roasted or poached skinless and boneless chicken, shredded
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to the pack instructions until al dente.
- Meanwhile, whiz the basil, parsley, capers, lemon juice and oil in a food processor to make a thick sauce.
- Drain the pasta, then return to the pan with the shredded chicken and the sauce. Toss well, then divide among 4 bowls, sprinkle with black pepper and serve.
If you fancy more pasta recipes that are oh-so-creamy but low in fat, we’ve got 10 perfect recipes for you.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
435 36g 8.5g 1.9g 4.2g 1.2g 0.8g 56mg 56.6g 2.8mg