- 250g low-fat cottage cheese
- 1tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1tbsp chopped flatleaf parsley
- Zest ½ lemon
- 4 large slices sourdough or wholegrain bread, toasted
- 150g smoked salmon
- 50g rocket
- 4 lemon wedges, to serve
- Put the cottage cheese in a bowl with the chopped herbs and lemon zest. Season with pepper and combine.
- Put one slice of toast on each serving plate, then spread each with one-quarter of the herby cottage cheese. Top with the smoked salmon and rocket, then add a grind of black pepper and serve with the lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
256 21.9g 5.1g 1.5g 2.9g 3.2g 2.1g 215mg 29.3g 1.1mg