- 4 large bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- 2tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tsp oil
- Spray oil
- 300g kalettes, quartered, or brussels sprouts, halved
- Chilli sauce, to serve (optional)
For the rice salad
- 500g pack ready-to-heat brown rice
- 25g pack fresh mint, leaves sliced
- 25g pack fresh coriander, thai basil or vietnamese mint, leaves sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp shredded or flaked coconut, toasted
- 200g green beans, finely sliced
- 1 lemongrass stalk, white part only, very finely sliced
- Heat the rice according to the pack instructions, then transfer to a bowl and combine with the rest of the salad ingredients.
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the chicken on the prepared tray. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and 1tsp oil and rub over the chicken. Cook the chicken in the oven for 25–30 min until it’s
- Spray a pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Stir-fry the kalettes or sprouts until tender but still green. Serve the chicken with the rice salad, kalettes or sprouts and chilli sauce, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
388 20g 15g 5.5g 8g 4.4g 0.3g 102mg 38g 3.4mg