- 8 small potatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 small carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 4tsp lemon zest
- 200g baby spinach
- 4tsp low-fat spread, at room temperature
- 3tbsp chopped fresh dill, parsley, basil or chives, plus extra to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and put a large baking tray in to heat. Steam the potatoes and carrots for 5 min or until almost tender. Rub the salmon with the lemon zest and some ground black pepper.
- Cut 4 large (about 30x50cm) pieces of foil, then lay a small (about 15x15cm) square of baking paper in the middle of each. Put the potatoes and carrots in the middle of the paper squares, then add the spinach. Top each with a salmon fillet, then 1tsp low-fat spread and a sprinkling of herbs. Fold the paper, then the foil, around the fillets to make a parcel.
- Put the parcels on the hot baking tray and bake for 15–20 min. Open the parcels and discard the foil. Serve in the baking paper with the lemon wedges, extra herbs and ground black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
414 34.6g 19.5g 3.7g 5.6g 8.3g 0.5g 152mg 26.5g 2.3mg