- 500g new potatoes, halved if large
- 2tsp olive oil
- 400g pork tenderloin, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1½tbsp paprika, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 bay leaf
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 150ml hot reduced-salt chicken stock
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 6tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 15 min or until almost tender, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the pork, onion, garlic and paprika, then cook for 2–3 min, stirring, until browned.
- Add the bay leaf, tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil. Add the par-boiled potatoes, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 min or until the pork is cooked, the potatoes are tender and the sauce is reduced a little. Season with ground black pepper.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly, then stir in most of the parsley and 2tbsp of the yogurt. Divide the goulash among 4 bowls, then top each with 1tbsp of the remaining yogurt and serve sprinkled with the remaining parsley and extra paprika.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
298kcal 28.5g 7.1g 2.2g 3.5g 11.2g 0.6g 143mg 32.2g 2.6mg