User Review( votes)
High protein salmon and rice salad
For a high protein dinner that's ready in a flash, try our tasty salmon and rice salad which comes with a drizzle of yoghurt, chilli and lime.
Prep Time 10 min
Cooking Time 15 min
- 2 x 125g skinless boneless
- 250g pack ready to heat rice
- ½tsp smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pepper, diced
- Chunk of cucumber, diced
- ½ courgette, diced
- 1 small carrot, diced or grated
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped, to garnish
- 2tbsp natural yogurt, lime wedges and sliced chilli, to serve
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Put the salmon on a lined baking tray and bake for 12 min or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice and quinoa according to the pack instructions. Add to a large bowl, stir in the paprika, garlic, lemon zest and juice and olive oil. Add the vegetables and stir again.
- Divide the salad between 2 bowls, flake over the salmon, garnish with the coriander and season with black pepper. Serve with the yogurt, lime wedges
and chilli on the side.