- Cooking oil spray
- 500g skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 ripe pear, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 1tbsp thick balsamic vinegar
- 8 mini tortilla wraps
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 150g red cabbage, shredded
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- Handful spring onion leaves, shredded
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring, for 5–6 min until golden and cooked through. Add the garlic, 2tbsp water and chilli and hoisin sauces. Stir to coat the chicken and cook for 1 more min.
- Meanwhile, put the pear, avocado and salad leaves in a salad bowl. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and toss lightly.
- Warm the wraps. Put a quarter of the carrots, cabbage, pepper, shallots and chicken on each, then add the spring onions and fold over. Serve with the salad.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
473 37.5g 10.2g 2.1g 9.8g 20.5g 1.4g 138mg 61.1g 2.7mg