- 1 egg
- 75g golden breadcrumbs
- 20g mixed seeds
- 4 x 150g skinless white fish fillets, such as hoki or cod
- Cooking oil spray
- 600g new potatoes in their skins, halved
- 3 fresh mint sprigs, torn
- 2 courgettes, halved and sliced lengthways
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 25g pine nuts
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 25g parmesan shavings, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180°C/gas 6. Beat the egg in a medium bowl. Mix the breadcrumbs with the seeds on a plate, then season with black pepper.
- Pat the fish dry with kitchen paper. Dip each fillet into the egg, then coat in the breadcrumb mixture. Put the coated fish on a non-stick baking tray, then spray with oil and cook for 15–18 min.
- While the fish is cooking, boil the potatoes in a medium pan with the mint until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or griddle, then cook the courgettes, in batches, over a medium-high heat for 3 min on each side or until lightly golden. Transfer to a large bowl, then add the potatoes and gently mix.
- In a small jug or bowl, combine the chilli, parsley, garlic, pine nuts, lemon zest and juice and the oil. Serve the fish with the courgette and potato salad, drizzled with the dressing and sprinkled with the parmesan shavings.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
466 37.9g 17.4g 3.4g 4.3g 5.2g 0.7g 169mg 41.8g 4mg