- 1tsp runny honey
- 1tbsp reduced-salt tamari
- ½tsp sesame oil
- ½tsp sesame seeds
- 125g skinless salmon fillet
- ½ red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced lengthways
- Spray olive oil
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- ½ pack ready to heat jasmine rice, heated
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Combine the honey, tamari, sesame oil and sesame seeds in a small shallow bowl. Add the salmon and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 min to marinate.
- Meanwhile, line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Scatter the pepper and courgette slices over the base and spray lightly with olive oil. Top with the salmon and drizzle over the marinade. Bake for 12–15 min.
- Transfer the salmon and vegetables to a plate, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with the rice and lime wedges.
TIP Scale up the ingredients if there are more of you. Or, if it’s a solo supper, make double and chill half to eat the next day as a salad, adding a handful of rocket.