- 90g couscous
- 400g pollock fillet, cut into 1cm thick pieces
- 90ml vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 15g fresh ginger, grated
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 60g pak choi or salad cabbage, thinly sliced
- 60g beansprouts, steamed
- 8 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- Small handful fresh coriander, torn
- ½tsp tabasco or sriracha sauce
- ½tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- Put the couscous in a shallow bowl. Season the fish lightly with pepper and add to the couscous, turning to coat. Heat the oil in a shallow pan over a low heat. Gently fry the coated fish pieces for 3 min, then remove to a plate. Add the garlic and ginger to the pan, along with any remaining couscous from the bowl, and fry for 1–2 min.
- the grill or a dry frying pan to hot, then grill or griddle the tortillas for 6 sec on each side.
- Divide the pak choi or salad cabbage and beansprouts among the wraps, then top with the fish pieces. Spoon over the garlic mixture, scatter with the spring onions and coriander, then drizzle over the tabasco or sriracha and soy sauces. Fold up the wraps to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
472 22.7g 24.1g 2.8g 2.6g 2g 0.7g 90mg 43.6g 2.9mg